CURRENT INFORMATION ON THE CORONAVIRUS
Erfurt, 20 March 2020 – In order to counteract a further spread of the coronavirus, the IUBH International University of Applied Sciences has taken various measures. In doing so, the health of all students and employees is the very first priority. In accordance with the recommendations of the health administration, the following precautionary measures have been taken to counteract the spread of the Covid-19 virus:
IUBH is converting university operations to a virtual operation. This means:
· Lectures and info events will take place virtually. Students and interested parties will receive the corresponding access options by e-mail. As the largest private university for online teaching, IUBH has extensive online expertise - therefore, there will be no restrictions in teaching operations as well as in counselling.
· IUBH ensures that there will be no disadvantages in the study process despite the special circumstances.
The study programme at IUBH will start the summer semester as usual on 01.04.2020.
· The lecture period will not be shifted backwards.
· For all students, the regular academic year schedule will continue to apply. In the dual study programme, students are asked to clarify the working arrangements during the practical phase individually in consultation with the practical partner.
Examinations that cannot currently be taken on site will either be made up or offered as online examinations.
· All affected students will be informed separately by their examination offices or lecturers.
Internal and external events take place virtually or, as far as possible, alternative dates are sought.
· No internal or external conferences, lectures, information events or similar events will take place on campus.
All IUBH counselling services (study counselling, secretariat, examination office, etc.) are provided by e-mail, telephone or virtually.
· Further information is provided on the university website:
Home office for all IUBH employees
· As far as this is possible in terms of content, all IUBH employees are recommended to work in a home office.
Further communication and information
· The university management will intensively monitor further developments and regularly inform students, interested parties and employees via this website as well as the intranet.
What does the current crisis mean for logistics, hospitality, teachers etc.? IUBH experts give answers:
· Interview with Prof. Dr. Zech: The hotel industry holds its breath
· Crisis in aviation due to Corona virus
· IUBH Online Expert Talk – simply exchange and network online
Sie benötigen weitere Informationen, Bildmaterial oder Interviewpartner? Nehmen Sie gerne Kontakt zu uns auf:
IU Internationale Hochschule
Tel.: +49 (0) 172 1350 901
IU Internationale Hochschule
Tel › +49 (0) 172 1350 901