ECONOMICALLY FIT. FOR THE FUTURE.
Almost all economic processes are closely linked to IT systems, and as a result of global digitalisation, the demand for IT specialists with business management know-how is growing. That's why your bachelor's degree in Business & IT is the best guarantee for your successful future, bringing together the best of both worlds. Whether software development, business analysis, process management or IT consulting, your potential fields of activity after graduation are broadly diversified.
During your bachelor's degree at IU International University, you will acquire IT expertise in the field of data modelling and database systems. You will also lay the foundation for successful business management with your courses. You will have no problem recognising technological potential and you will also know how to sensibly implement it in processes for the success of a company.
In the six semesters of your English-language bachelor's degree programme, you will focus on topics such as Business 101, Object-oriented Programming with Java, Statistics, IT Law, Corporate Finance and Investment or Data Analytics and Big Data. Possible specialisations include IT service management, mobile software engineering, business intelligence or IT security. After graduation, you can apply your interdisciplinary skills in a variety of practical ways depending on the industry and specialisation, because hardly any economic process functions today without good IT management.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
As a software developer, you conceive and implement software from individual components to complete applications. In coordination with various specialist departments, you programme solutions that are tailored to specific requirements and user needs. This requires to continuously keep track of the economic framework conditions and making sure that the solutions meet these conditions.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for business processes and requirements’ management. This means that you analyse and prioritise all processes and system requirements that have to be met to offer efficient solutions for the company and the client. You identify existing problems and develop concepts and IT guidelines to solve them.
As an IT consultant, you advise companies on IT projects. For example, you support the implementation of a cloud infrastructure or the introduction and maintenance of IT systems. You are involved at all stages in projects from planning to implementation. Your goal is to improve applications and processes, making IT-supported workflows more effective.
- Business Mathematics
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Digital Business Models
- Agile Project Management
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
Study the way you want after graduating from high school. Campus or online - you decide.
- Study on campus or participate in online events
- Studying abroad or living at home for the first few semesters? Check!
- Great additional offers from coaches to events in the Study Café
- Currently for 13 study programs at 4 locations as well as at the virtual campus
Popular degree programs
The Bachelor’s programme in Business Informatics – the most important interface between business administration and IT.
Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Industrie 4.0
With your Industrial Engineering in the Industry 4.0 course of studies, you will be ready for the digitalisation of entire industry sectors.
IT optimally prepares you for the special topics and future challenges in the IT world.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information
You'll find all of the important information about your study programme and IU International University of Applied Sciences in your personal brochure.