GET FIT. FOR YOUR CAREER BETWEEN BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY.
Do you want to work on a business foundation and develop intelligent solutions for the industry of tomorrow? Then the English-language bachelor's degree programme in Industrial Engineering and Management at IU International University of Applied Sciences is just right for you. You will work at the interface between business administration and technology and learn to take on management responsibility during your studies. This will help you on your personal path to success in the future, because the demand for qualified industrial engineers is increasing, and the industries in which you can work with your bachelor's degree from IU International University of Applied Sciences are diverse.
With your know-how and IT expertise, you are able to optimise and digitalise processes in companies. You speak the language of smart technologies, smart devices and smart mobility, and with their help, you understand how to revolutionise industries and their traditional ways of working and create completely new approaches. Whether in production, logistics or for the development of new solutions in the automotive industry, - keyword autonomous driving - you will find the perfect job profile for you.
In the six semesters of your bachelor's degree programme, you will focus on topics such as Business 101, International Marketing, Introduction to Robotics, Sensor Technology, Corporate Finance and Investment or Data Analytics and Big Data. Possible specialisations include smart devices, smart factory or smart mobility. Get smart so that you can follow your very own path into a future full of opportunities after you graduate with your bachelor's degree.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
IT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
IT systems are becoming more and more complex and important. To manage the increasing number of machines and products that are connected in real time, you take responsibility for the entire system design as an IT solution architect.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INDUSTRY 4.0
As a software engineer, you plan, create, manage and distribute software systems. You take care of the operation and maintenance of the products and are responsible for quality assurance. Therefore, you regularly carry out system tests, evaluate the results and document them.
Data scientists are the creative minds behind algorithms. They structure large amounts of data and compile usable information for their employers. Your goal is to find unknown links between data sets, the evaluation of which can lead to new productivity gains.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Scientific and Technical Fundamentals
- Management Accounting
- Technical Drawing
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Supply Chain Management
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
Study the way you want after graduating from high school. Campus or online - you decide.
- Study on campus or participate in online events
- Studying abroad or living at home for the first few semesters? Check!
- Great additional offers from coaches to events in the Study Café
- Currently for 13 study programs at 4 locations as well as at the virtual campus
Popular degree programs
Business administration – sets an important milestone for a professional career as a generalist in the field of business administration.
BWL - Accounting & Controlling
Business Administration - Accounting & Controlling is the ideal preparation for the exciting and diverse field of finance as well as all aspects of business and law.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information
You'll find all of the important information about your study programme and IU International University of Applied Sciences in your personal brochure.