INCREASE YOUR COMPETENCE. FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
Autonomous driving, smart factories, Industry 4.0, robotics - all of these can be controlled with even greater efficiency using AI applications. Artificial intelligence is divided into "general AI" and "narrow AI". Your Artificial Intelligence degree programme deals with "narrow AI". This means technologies that can perform specific tasks comparably to or better than a human being. This requires a broad knowledge of the diverse AI applications. Your study programme? This is also extremely varied and interesting. You can join as a high school graduate, an interested person or even if you already have professional experience and are now aiming for an academic degree.
Core elements of your study programme in Artificial Intelligence (BSc) are the basics of mathematics and statistics, as well as machine learning, reinforcement learning and deep learning. That means you should have mathematical and logical-abstract thinking skills. In the AI degree programme, you will also learn and understand methods of language and image processing, UI/UX, cloud computing and software engineering in a practical way. At the same time, you will sharpen your expert knowledge in specific application domains. For example, specialise in autonomous driving, which not only controls cars, but also warehouse robots. Or equip yourself for the entire field of automation and robotics in the smart factory of tomorrow. With data engineering or as a database developer, you are responsible for the infrastructure of AI. As a "data analyst" you will build a bridge to the field of data science. And with your specialisation as an "AR/VR developer", you create virtual worlds. All of this is possible. Not only in the future, even today.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
(JUNIOR) DEVELOPER FOR AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE
Autonomous cars will dominate the road scene in the coming years. But robots in warehouses or trucks are also becoming more and more equipped with artificial intelligence technology. If you specialise in this field during your bachelor's degree, you can take off in development teams after graduation and help shape the future of mobility.
(JUNIOR) DEVELOPER FOR SMART FACTORY
Robots with artificial intelligence can learn like humans: They are able to identify and carry out their tasks independently. If you decide to specialise in automation & robotics, you will participate in the rapid developments in the fields of smart factories, smart production and Industry 4.0. This is because you will have all the necessary skills to progressively change the way factories and production facilities work.
(JUNIOR) AUGMENTED REALITY DEVELOPER
Immersing yourself in virtual reality or augmented reality is not only fun, but it also produces many helpful applications from lifelike learning environments to remote sensing of dangerous places. Our bachelor's degree programme gives you all the skills you need to successfully position yourself in this field with your specialisation in AR/VR development.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Academic Work
- Mathematics: Analysis
- Object Oriented and Functional Programming with Python
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Programming
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Popular degree programs
The Bachelor’s programme in Business Informatics – the most important interface between business administration and IT.
Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Industrie 4.0
With your Industrial Engineering in the Industry 4.0 course of studies, you will be ready for the digitalisation of entire industry sectors.
IT optimally prepares you for the special topics and future challenges in the IT world.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information