Bachelor of Business Administration – for executives in middle and upper management.
Would you like to have an international career and totally be successful on the global job market? The English-language Bachelor of Business Administration offers the ideal conditions for generalist and internationally oriented training in the business sector. The BBA programme not only provides you with the necessary know-how in the field of management and accounting-oriented business administration. By specialising in selected areas, you also qualify for demanding specialist and management positions in companies all over the world – as a business manager, assistant accountant, or business developer.
The modular, English-language Bachelor of Business Administration offers you a solid business education. In addition to practical eduction in theoretical foundations, the curriculum also includes professional development of your soft skills. One special feature of the programme is the extensive mandatory electives that allow you to focus on sector-specific areas or learn a foreign language. While pursuing the BBA degree, you will also have the opportunity to specialise in the areas of applied sales, financial service management, business intelligence, or online and social media marketing.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
As a business manager, you are responsible for monitoring all departments within a company and developing industry-specific solutions to increase sales and attract new customers. From an economic point of view, you prepare financial plans and check the efficiency of projects. In large companies, as a business manager, you report directly to the board of directors and convince them with a high level of competence in consulting. In smaller companies, you can often make decisions independently and report to the management. Generally, your role as a business manager goes hand in hand with personnel responsibility.
As an assistant accountant, you work in finance and accounting - typically at a bank, an accounting firm or in the finance department of a company. You are responsible for bookkeeping, preparing financial plans and reports and performing administrative tasks. You are familiar with the company's internal guidelines and regulations related to the recording of financial data and you maintain the databases accordingly.
In your position as a business developer, you are responsible for the further development and expansion of a company's business areas. As a key driver of growth and innovation, you are committed to the forward-looking orientation of your organisation. In doing so, you pursue the essential growth strategies within the framework of market development, product development and diversification.
- Global Corporations and Globalization
- Management Accounting
- Statistics - Probability and Descriptive Statistics
- International Accounting
- International Brand Management
- Corporate Finance and Investment
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Study the way you want after graduating from high school. Campus or online - you decide.
- Study on campus or participate in online events
- Studying abroad or living at home for the first few semesters? Check!
- Great additional offers from coaches to events in the Study Café
- Currently for 13 study programs at 4 locations as well as at the virtual campus
Popular degree programs
Business administration – sets an important milestone for a professional career as a generalist in the field of business administration.
BWL - Accounting & Controlling
Business Administration - Accounting & Controlling is the ideal preparation for the exciting and diverse field of finance as well as all aspects of business and law.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information