Bachelor's in Pedagogy for Education, Counselling and HR Development - Lifelong Learning.
Nothing is more constant than change or older than yesterday's news. This is precisely why lifelong learning is one of the most essential prerequisites to keep pace. Companies and public institutions, in particular, rely on further education and training measures to preserve existing knowledge and to develop new skills. The Bachelor's degree programme in Pedagogy for Education, Counselling and Human Resource Development at IU will provide you with valuable basic knowledge in the fields of psychology, sociology, business studies and pedagogy, which you can later apply in advising and training of adults - whether as a lecturer, consultant or coach.
The Bachelor's programme in Pedagogy for Education, Counselling and Human Resources Development will provide you with the most important fundamentals in the field of didactics and pedagogy. With this knowledge, you will later be able to provide further training for adults and advise companies on personnel development. In addition to that, legal and ethical aspects, as well as the planning, organisation and implementation of seminars, courses and training courses, are an integral part of the curriculum. You will also have the chance to further deepen the knowledge you acquired during your studies.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Education Employee in Public Institutions
As an education employee working, for example, for a city in the field of adult education, you are responsible for the content-based, strategic and conceptual design of continuing education programmes. In addition to just conveying knowledge, your work includes advising people who are currently in continuing education or those who might be interested in it. Your work also includes comprehensive networking, marketing continuing education courses, acquisition of third-party funding, and project management.
Trainer in Personal Development
The overriding goals in personnel development are the promotion, education, and development of personnel within a company. As a personnel development trainer, you will design and modify professional development concepts for various target groups, for example, in the areas of intercultural communication, leadership, and soft skills. You will also conduct internal employee training courses and live online seminars.
As an educational consultant, you have several main tasks. For example, you explain the requirements for training and further education for clients. You also check training institutions to see whether they are suited to meeting the requirements for qualified training at all levels. In essence, it is always a matter of showing those who are seeking advice possible paths concerning their situation, lifestyle, and life direction, and finding answers to questions regarding the educational paths for which they are particularly suited.
- Human Resources
- Concepts and areas of pedagogy
- Social Psychology
- Pedagogy in the educational sector
- Diversity Management
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Popular degree programs
Social work represents the best possible preparation for ensuring social justice and equal opportunities for children, young people and adults in all life situations.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
Your Psychology degree will make you think further and deeper in order to understand human behaviour and provide individual counselling.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information
You'll find all of the important information about your study programme and IU International University of Applied Sciences in your personal brochure.