Bachelor’s in Marketing Management – the best selling point for your career.
Are you bursting with ideas, are you creative and can quickly inspire other people? These are all characteristics that you can develop during the IU Bachelor’s degree programme in Marketing Management. You will not only learn to use and evaluate innovative marketing measures successfully. As a marketing expert, you will also acquire the necessary know-how to reach your target group in the best possible way. This is the ideal foundation for a career in traditional or digital marketing – in a company or an agency.
The IU Marketing Management programme will provide you with the main fundamentals in the areas of business administration, economics and business law. You will also learn which marketing tools and which sales and communication channels you can use to best reach your target group. The modular curriculum also includes valuable expert knowledge so you can create digital business models, conduct market research, and develop unique communication strategies.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Social media manager
Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat, as a social media manager you should feel at home in all social media! You drive your company’s communications, publish news, respond to inquiries, and support discussions in these channels. You monitor the success of your campaigns and measures using various tools. There are attractive positions for social media managers in PR agencies and communications departments in larger companies.
online marketing manager
As an online marketing manager, you are responsible for organising all digital marketing measures for a company, from conception to implementation up to assessing success. You also tackle the strategic management of advertising campaigns on the internet. Other jobs include creating newsletters and coordinating the different team members. This can also include external agencies and editors commissioned to create high-quality content.
As a brand manager, you are responsible for the comprehensive recognition of products or brands in a specific market. You perform market analyses and then develop suitable market positioning strategies, design advertising measures, and optimise them to achieve the greatest possible visibility of the product. As a brand manager, you work closely with various departments such as marketing and product development as well as external agencies.
- Communications and branding policy
- Market research and analysis
- Special business law
- Digital business modelling
- Customer relationship management
- Operational online marketing
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
Study or work? Just do both!
- The perfect way to start your career: study and gain work experience at the same time
- At over 35 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Regular rotation between theory on campus and practice in the company
- Apply what you have learned directly in practice and have more than three years of professional experience after graduation
Popular degree programs
Marketing - helps to better understand markets, identify customer needs and break through commercial thinking patterns.
Media Design provides sound knowledge in all areas of media design, preparation and transmission of digital information.
Event Management – the perfect preparation for making events the best possible experience for your target group.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information