THE FUTURE IS DIGITAL. YOU DESIGN IT.
Technology is your passion and innovation your motivation. You see change as an interesting challenge. Digital innovation is your road towards a successful future. With interdisciplinary master studies in digital innovation at the IU International University, you’ll be an important designer of the digital change in the society and your company.
Your studies will not only provide you with fundamental, professional knowledge in areas such as management and consulting, but also with important, practical experiences in managing diverse digitalisation processes. By completing the programme, you’ll become a sought-after digital leader, who is familiar with agile management methods and who can successfully lead a company in a process-optimised, digital future, thanks to a comprehensive set of soft skills. During the course of your master studies, you choose industry-specific and professional areas of specialisation, which make you into a specialist in high demand within artificial intelligence, digital insurance, digital marketing, new work, or management consulting. The basic structure of this master programme guarantees a high level of flexibility when you later decide on your ideal professional field.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Digital Transformation Manager
As a digital transformation manager, you actively help shape the key future topics for a company. You lead strategic consulting projects, develop digital strategies for the positioning of an organisation for the future, and identify new fields of action focusing on the three approaches for digitisation: growth, customer experience, and efficiency.
As a digital consultant, you advise the management on topics related to digital marketing and sales. You support all areas of the company in the transition from classic to digital business models. In doing so, you take into account current trends in the digital world and always have an eye on the online behaviour of your target group.
Digital Project Manager
Digital project managers are responsible for change projects in companies that are characterised by a specific project setting: For a fixed period of time, a “colourful” team of employees from different departments is put together to work collaboratively on the best possible implementation of the project. Digital project managers take on the lateral leadership of these agile teams.
- Agile Leadership
- Hybrid Project Management in Digital Transformation
- Change Management & Organisational Development
- Data Science
- Performance Measurement
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
A completed undergraduate degree with a specific thematic focus in the selected master's degree program. Alternatively, also professional activities with corresponding backgrounds can be accredited in individual cases. A degree from a state or state-recognized college/university with a final grade of at least "Satisfactory". Accreditation of knowledge and skills acquired outside of the university sector is generally possible. University entrance qualification as a foreign student applicant.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Popular degree programs
Business Informatics enables the targeted structuring and management of complex IT processes, taking into account the general business environment.
Data Science - focuses primarily on current developments in software and infrastructure engineering and the field of big data technologies.
Shape your future with your master programme in Artificial Intelligence.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information
You'll find all of the important information about your study programme and IU International University of Applied Sciences in your personal brochure.