With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Psychology, you know exactly what makes the economy tick.
Are you interested in business processes and how the interplay of human thinking, action, decision-making, and experience contributes to the success of a company? As part of the Bachelor’s programme in Business Psychology, you will learn to analyse interpersonal behaviour in a business context and put it to use to achieve goals in business. Whether in market research, marketing or HR, the jobs at the interface between individuals and companies offer countless opportunities.
The Bachelor’s degree programme in Business Psychology will provide you with knowledge about psychology and business in order to better understand, interpret, and shape complex relationships within businesses. Over several modules you will be able to further expand your know-how in the areas of market and advertising psychology, organisational development as well as change management, and personnel or industrial psychology. This provides you with a solid foundation for later applying methods in diagnostics and labour law combined with management skills.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Companies undergoing major change processes profit from personnel and organisational developers who prepare employees for their new duties. This is done by organising training courses and seminars. Conflicts might arise as part of restructuring processes. As a personnel developer, you will intervene as an arbitrator by advising employees or conducting individual coaching.
As a recruiting manager you search for new talent for your company. This job description is currently in a state of flux: until recently, companies only waited for applicants to apply for an open position. Now, you can actively approach candidates via social media channels and online job exchanges.
Change Management Consultant
Companies are constantly exposed to rapid changes. To remain successful in the long term, all stakeholders have to be involved in the process. As a change management consultant, you support company management and employees in all kinds of corporate realignments, show how change can be structured and managed, and help develop new forms of cooperation.
- Concepts of psychology
- Personality psychology
- Media and communication psychology
- Industrial and organisational psychology
- Coaching and consulting
- Conversation and communication techniques
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Flexibility and clear structures - cleverly combined
- Perfect to take your career to the next level: Study while working
- Possible at 14 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Mix of flexible online modules and regular classes
- Choose your own pace in online studies and deepen your knowledge with the help of experienced professors on campus
Popular degree programs
Social work represents the best possible preparation for ensuring social justice and equal opportunities for children, young people and adults in all life situations.
Your Psychology degree will make you think further and deeper in order to understand human behaviour and provide individual counselling.
Special Education enables people with disabilities and special needs to participate in our society in a meaningful way.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information
You'll find all of the important information about your study programme and IU International University of Applied Sciences in your personal brochure.