MY KNOWLEDGE OF HUMAN NATURE.
Employees are the most valuable capital for companies and you can benefit from your human capital in your career. Human Resource Management Studies at IU Unversity allows you to learn progressive concepts and methods in order to keep up with the trends in human resource management and in the digital working world.
The progressive digitisation, flexible corporate structures, the skilled labour shortage and mobile working environment are a real challenge for human resource management. The Bachelor Course of Study Human Resource Management at IU University prepares you optimally for this brave new working world and provides you the economic know-how, psychological and legal knowledge as well as in depth and professional social and methodical expertise. After completion of your studies in Human Resource Management you can develop convincing recruiting strategies and at the same time you can plan and implement the selection, the employment and the development of employees.
In addition to innovative instruments and economic foundations, you will get valuable insights into comprehensive and integrative concepts with Human Resource Management Studies. Moreover, the curriculum also takes into account the current trends and developments in order to prepare you optimally for the diverse requirements of human resource management. You can choose from distance learning, dual or part time studies.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNER
As a human resources planner, you act as an intermediary between people who are looking for a job and companies that are currently looking for staff. You usually work for a personnel service company and support companies in their search for employees. You suggest suitable professionals and help with the pre-selection process. Of course, you also have to increase your own clientele - i.e. companies looking for staff.
As a junior recruiter, you work at the interface between classic human resources work and public relations. You will not only coordinate the application process and be the contact person for potential candidates, but also inspire potential applicants for your company by actively presenting its advantages in terms of hard facts and emotional factors.
As a personnel administrator, all administrative tasks related to the employees of a company fall within your area of responsibility. You coordinate application processes, take care of the accounting of business trips and support the management with salary cost planning. You are also the contact person for questions about payroll, insurance, taxes, maternity and parental leave.
- Personnelcontroll and Payrol
- HR Marketing and Development
- Digital HR
- Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- HR and Management
- Leadership 4.0
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Flexibility and clear structures - cleverly combined
- Perfect to take your career to the next level: Study while working
- Possible at 14 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Mix of flexible online modules and regular classes
- Choose your own pace in online studies and deepen your knowledge with the help of experienced professors on campus
Study or work? Just do both!
- The perfect way to start your career: study and gain work experience at the same time
- At over 35 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Regular rotation between theory on campus and practice in the company
- Apply what you have learned directly in practice and have more than three years of professional experience after graduation
Popular degree programs
Business administration – sets an important milestone for a professional career as a generalist in the field of business administration.
BWL - Accounting & Controlling
Business Administration - Accounting & Controlling is the ideal preparation for the exciting and diverse field of finance as well as all aspects of business and law.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information