Bachelor's in Physiotherapy - Specialist in prevention, rehabilitation and therapy.
You already have completed your training as a physiotherapist? Great! Not only can you shorten your Bachelor's programme in Physiotherapy, but you will also receive the necessary qualifications to open your own practice or to take on leading positions in medical institutions. The advanced training aims to teach you how to treat your patients in a goal-oriented manner with the most modern therapy methods, to develop innovative therapy plans and to instruct trainees in the field of rehabilitation and prevention.
In the IU Bachelor's programme in Physiotherapy, you will be taught primarily professional and methodological skills. This includes basic neurological and pathophysiological knowledge as well as the necessary know-how in the field of business administration. In addition to that, you will have the chance to further develop your skills and knowledge to, for instance, work in health prevention, rehabilitation or therapeutics. You will also be able to train future physiotherapists yourself.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
As an academically qualified physiotherapist, you critically reflect on your therapeutic activities in the light of scientific findings and develop them further independently. In this way, you design individual treatments tailored to the patients and apply the latest therapy methods.
You can also quickly take on management or leadership tasks with the help of your qualification, as you can take on new tasks and requirements and implement them on your own responsibility. In addition, you can guide trainees and participate in important development processes.
- Basics of anatomy
- Physical therapy and massage techniques
- Legal and social science basics
- Psychotherapy in surgery and orthopaedics
- Health Economics
- Clinical Reasoning
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
Also important to note: To qualify for this degree programme, you must have completed your vocational training as a physiotherapist.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
If you have successfully completed your vocational training, the standard duration of your studies with us is reduced by 50% as the training will be automatically credited towards your degree. Of course, this also reduces your tuition fees because you will only have to pay tuition fees for 18 months instead of 36 months.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Popular degree programs
Social work represents the best possible preparation for ensuring social justice and equal opportunities for children, young people and adults in all life situations.
Health management enables people to convince themselves to maintain and improve their health.
Nutrition science deals with the composition and effects of nutrition and gets to the bottom of diet-related diseases.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information