YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HUMAN NATURE. BASED ON SCIENCE.
Use interpersonal communication and human behaviour patterns to become successful when working with people. So, if you wish to know all about how communication works and how different people behave, the Bachelor’s degree programme in Psychology will offer you deep insights. With the specialist knowledge you will acquire, you will be able to to take on consulting positions in various industries after graduation. Always with the goal of optimally taking into account the “human factor” – be it in industrial and organisational psychology, psychological diagnostics or market research.
The Content of the Bachelor’s programme in Psychology is based on the recommendations of the German Society for Psychology (DGP). The focus is on learning methodological skills and empirical scientific research. During your Psychology studies, you will be able to further expand your knowledge and specialise in the fields of industrial and organisational psychology, clinical psychology or educational psychology. For a successful Bachelor of Science in Psychology, you will complete a work-related internship at the end to gain important experience and optimally prepare you for your future professional life.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSULTANT FOR PERSONNEL SELECTION AND DEVELOPMENT
As a psychological consultant in human resources, you are responsible for performance diagnostics, personnel selection and development in companies, with business partners or as a self-employed professional. In order to find, promote and develop the right employees in the best possible way, you apply your know-how in personality psychology, conduct employee surveys and analyse the employee experience. After all, the ideal person-organisation fit is crucial for the success of a company and the long-term satisfaction of its employees.
PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERT FOR ORGANISATIONAL CONSULTING
Nowadays, companies have to think in new ways all the time. This makes professional change management all the more important. With your psychological know-how, you are predestined to accompany change processes in companies with consulting agencies, organisations or as an independent consultant, to provide strategic advice and to develop convincing solutions. This involves topics such as organisational culture, project management, digitalisation, agility and value development, for which you sensitise the company through moderations, presentations and workshops.
- Introduction to psychology
- Industrial and organisational psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Psychology of social interaction
- Applied data analysis
- Experimental research
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Flexibility and clear structures - cleverly combined
- Perfect to take your career to the next level: Study while working
- Possible at 14 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Mix of flexible online modules and regular classes
- Choose your own pace in online studies and deepen your knowledge with the help of experienced professors on campus
Study the way you want after graduating from high school. Campus or online - you decide.
- Study on campus or participate in online events
- Studying abroad or living at home for the first few semesters? Check!
- Great additional offers from coaches to events in the Study Café
- Currently for 13 study programs at 4 locations as well as at the virtual campus
Popular degree programs
Social work represents the best possible preparation for ensuring social justice and equal opportunities for children, young people and adults in all life situations.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
Special Education enables people with disabilities and special needs to participate in our society in a meaningful way.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
“At IU, I can combine an online course perfectly with regular on-site attendance at the campus.“
Request free information