Business administration - your career springboard for a wide variety of industries.
Why tie yourself down when the bachelor’s degree programme in Business Administration keeps all your options open? Instead of specialising in just one area, you can be trained as a versatile business administration expert at the IUBH. This will not only provide you with broad basic knowledge of purchasing, logistics, marketing, and human resources. The qualification options offered will also allow you to specialise in a specific industry or field of expertise to later work as sought-after generalist in a wide variety of business sectors.
In addition to the scientifically based practical training, the IUBH Business Administration programme also teaches you social skills and general expertise. As a result, this modular bachelor’s degree not only covers basic knowledge, but also offers you a variety of opportunities to further deepen your knowledge of your personal areas of interest. Whether you study part-time or in a distance learning programme, after successfully passing your exams you will be in demand as a business administration expert for a wide range of areas.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
As a project manager, you oversee all the parts that work together in a company project. You lead, organise, pay attention to the budget, and keep an eye on the big picture. You are also responsible for the planning, implementation, approval, and follow-up of projects. Such projects could be, for example, a product kick-off, a website launch, or the restructuring in the company. The job focuses on coordinating and delegating the relevant tasks as well as being the contact person for anyone involved in the project.
As a quality manager, you are responsible for the quality standards in a company. To keep up these standards, you carry out tests and audits, analyse data and documentation, and create all the necessary documentation regarding quality issues. You are also responsible for training the company’s manufacturing employees in quality assurance. Sometimes you are also in contact with customers to identify and resolve quality problems.
As a controller, you evaluate the profitability of your company. Based on these evaluations, you can discover hidden risks, possible weak points, and potential for improvement. You develop concepts for efficient solutions, often together with other departments. When new measures are implemented, you keep track and evaluate the progress and, if necessary, suggest optimisation strategies.
- Investment and finance
- Cost and performance accounting
- Basics of international accounting
- Civil law
- Computer training
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Flexibility and clear structures - cleverly combined
- Perfect to take your career to the next level: Study while working
- Possible at 14 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Mix of flexible online modules and regular classes
- Choose your own pace in online studies and deepen your knowledge with the help of experienced professors on campus
Study the way you want after graduating from high school. Campus or online - you decide.
- Study on campus or participate in online events
- Studying abroad or living at home for the first few semesters? Check!
- Great additional offers from coaches to events in the Study Café
- Currently for 13 study programs at 4 locations as well as at the virtual campus
Popular degree programs
BWL - Accounting & Controlling
Business Administration - Accounting & Controlling is the ideal preparation for the exciting and diverse field of finance as well as all aspects of business and law.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
The Bachelor’s programme in Business Informatics – the most important interface between business administration and IT.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
“At IU, I can combine an online course perfectly with regular on-site attendance at the campus.“
Request free information