YOUR ONLINE MARKETING STUDIES. FOR THE DIGITAL WORLD.
If you feel at home in the World Wide Web and social media, then you are a born online marketing manager. As a "digital native" you have the ideal prerequisites for successfully positioning companies and products on the web. You only need to acquire the necessary expertise to develop and analyse cross-media marketing and content strategies. The digital know-how found on the curriculum of the Bachelor's Programme in Online Marketing will make you an online expert in Marketing Data Analysis, E-Commerce, or Social Media Marketing
The IU International University Bachelor's Degree Programme in Online Marketing will provide you with basic skills in the field of classical and digital marketing. You will learn to identify the most important aspects when it comes to the design and technical construction of websites, webshops, or online marketplaces. The creation of SEO-optimised content, analysis of marketing measures, and the development of perfect interface designs are also an important part of the curriculum. Practical projects will give you a first insight into the world of online marketing and will help you start your personal portfolio.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
The best web presence contributes little to the success of a company potential if customers do not see it. That is what SEO managers are for. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. As an expert in this area, you ensure that websites can be easily found through internet searches. To achieve good results, you analyse, for example, which keywords are particularly relevant for your product or brand and develop strategies for the link structure on your website. Your goal is to attract as many users as possible to your website. If you want to gain a foothold in SEO, you should have an analytical mindset and enjoy working with numbers. Above all, you should be curious and want to constantly develop yourself because SEO is an ever-changing field. Your work the day after tomorrow may look very different from your work today.
Social Media Manager
Fortunately, the days when social media was dismissed as a pastime or relegated to an internship are over. The job description has now occupied a firm place in the corporate world and is constantly evolving. As a social media manager, you manage various corporate channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. You bring each platform to life with channel-specific posts or tweets daily and are responsible for evaluating campaigns. You usually create editorial plans and strategies, while also being up to date on current trends and media phenomena, as well as your company's communication goals. To generate exciting content, you rely on the news and your find reliable sources both inside and outside the company. It is a real plus if you are a born networker, a copywriter, and keep informed about current affairs. When you work in community management, a cool head, spontaneity, and quick reaction times are crucial because you might be responsible for crisis communication.
SEA managers handle search engine advertising (SEA). Your main job is to address users within the various search engines with target group-specific campaigns or advertisements and encourage them to make purchases. To work strategically in the search-engine environment, you will need deep HTML knowledge as well as expertise in web and tracking analysis. You define goals, research keywords using various tools, create advertising texts, and derive targeted measures from them. Your analytical skills and powers of observation are important here: You optimise keywords and ads to get the best possible results. To be successful you need an affinity for numbers, structured-thinking, and the ability to keep an eye on the big picture. You should be open to a constantly changing job profile and be keen on new tools and updates. This implies constant independent learning.
- Design thinking
- Digital publishing
- Cross media marketing
- User experience
- Basics of web programming
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
Sounds good? Secure
your study place!
Sounds good? Secure
your study place!
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Flexibility and clear structures - cleverly combined
- Perfect to take your career to the next level: Study while working
- Possible at 14 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Mix of flexible online modules and regular classes
- Choose your own pace in online studies and deepen your knowledge with the help of experienced professors on campus
Study or work? Just do both!
- The perfect way to start your career: study and gain work experience at the same time
- At over 35 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Regular rotation between theory on campus and practice in the company
- Apply what you have learned directly in practice and have more than three years of professional experience after graduation
Popular degree programs
Marketing - helps to better understand markets, identify customer needs and break through commercial thinking patterns.
Marketing Management – provides the most important tools to successfully inspire customers for a product and make them loyal to a brand in the long term.
Media Design provides sound knowledge in all areas of media design, preparation and transmission of digital information.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Save 1.444€ by 2 December
for a distance learning programme
Save 1.444€ & get a free iPad
by 2 December for distance learning
Request free information