Bachelor's in Nutritional Science, success goes through the stomach.
Fast food, ageing, and unhealthy lifestyles, the list of possible triggers of physical deficits is long. Poor nutrition is often one of the main causes. The extent to which food is directly related to illnesses is well assessed by nutritionists. Do you want to help people live a healthy life and eat properly? Then the medical and food science fundamentals of the Bachelor's Programme in Nutritional Sciences at IU University will provide you with ideal career prospects.
The IU Study Programme in Nutritional Sciences will provide you with the necessary basics to understand and assess the biochemical and nutritional physiological connections that need to be taken into account for the preparation of nutrition plans. Optionally, you can deepen your knowledge concerning food law, quality and project management, or the founding of a company. With the successful completion of the IUBH study programme, you will fulfil all requirements to be accepted into a certification course for nutritionists.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Quality & Hygiene Manager
Hygiene managers are responsible for the implementation of food safety measures in a company. Among other things, you carry out customer surveys, organise hygiene procedures, and create quality reports.
Healthcare & Nutrition Manager
Healthcare managers combine business know-how, social skills, and legal expertise. They are familiar with national and international health systems and work on solution strategies for issues concerning medicine and economics.
As a nutritionist, you advise clients in your own practice, hospitals or wellness facilities. You create nutrition plans, analyse eating behaviour and support your clients with their shopping and cooking. A nutritionist is both a motivator and an expert contact point.
- Biochemistry and biochemistry of nutrition
- Hygiene and toxicology
- Commodity Science and bromatology
- Food Technology
- Food Law
- Nutrition sociology
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Flexibility and clear structures - cleverly combined
- Perfect to take your career to the next level: Study while working
- Possible at 14 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Mix of flexible online modules and regular classes
- Choose your own pace in online studies and deepen your knowledge with the help of experienced professors on campus
Popular degree programs
Social work represents the best possible preparation for ensuring social justice and equal opportunities for children, young people and adults in all life situations.
Health management enables people to convince themselves to maintain and improve their health.
Special Education enables people with disabilities and special needs to participate in our society in a meaningful way.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information