Bachelor’s New Work – uses modern recruiting for new forms of work.
Coworking space, working from home, and work-life balance: Increasing globalisation and digitisation are not only fundamentally changing society, but also our work environments. Young employees are increasingly demanding agile forms of work that are geared towards their individual needs. In the Bachelor's degree programme in New Work, you will learn about designing new structures and HR management for the future. As an expert in agile personnel development, you will support start-ups and organisations in digital transformation and in managing change processes based on agile principles.
The IU Bachelor’s in New Work provides you with fundamental transdisciplinary knowledge as well as practical and application-oriented skills. You will also deepen your knowledge in the field of psychology and education to be able to optimally evaluate the effects of digitisation on the work environment. As part of specific mandatory projects, you will learn to apply new forms of cooperation, agile project management and modern concepts of personnel development in a practical way. After graduation you can specialise in specific areas such as online marketing, market and advertising psychology or the international media industry.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
As a change agent, you are an expert in designing agile working environments and work with the management to actively promote change processes. You organise workshops and training courses and are available to employees for any questions they have about internal changes.
Consultant for agile Personnel Development
As a consultant in the area of “agile personnel development”, you will start the transformation of the corporate culture away from traditional, rigid structures and towards more flexibility. Your goal is to optimise the efficiency of the processes and to accelerate the decision-making and reaction paths in the company. You are committed to the further development of the existing skills of the employees and the associated transfer of responsibilities.
HR Business Partner
As an HR business partner, you are responsible for the strategic integration of HR issues into corporate decisions as well as for all operational HR processes. You support the implementation of new HR processes and tools with comprehensive business-specific advice. You are in close contact with the management and ensure the highest possible productivity in the company.
- General psychology
- Intercultural management
- Human resources and management
- Personnel psychology
- Human resources and development
- International HR management
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Popular degree programs
Business Law – the best for current trends and legal questions arising from the digitalisation and globalisation of corporate processes.
Pädagogik für Bildung, Beratung und Personalentwicklung
Pedagogy for Education, Counselling and Human Ressources Development - provides you with the necessary know-how for counselling and further training for adults and lifelong learning.
You would absolutely like to study Public Management because you do not want to leave anything to chance in your life. With pleasure!
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information