YOUR LEARNING PROGRAMME. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Everyone learns differently. And not only at school and in university. Learning is a requirement in all phases of education and life. You want to help people with this lifelong task? Then the bachelor's degree programme in Education is the right choice for you. Here, you can guide and accompany children, adolescents, adults and the elderly through various learning and educational processes. And thus find your professional fulfilment.
The bachelor's degree programme in Education makes you a generalist in the field of non-formal education. You learn how to accompany, plan, conceptualise, organise or research individual learning and educational processes. An important aspect of your work is the increasing digitalisation and how to use it in a targeted way in education. You will be taught basic knowledge about learning, education and training processes in a practical manner. Your fields of activity are wide-ranging. Choose from various specialisations such as childhood education, adolescent education, adult education, curative and inclusive education and media education. After graduating with a B.A. in Education, you can work in a wide variety of areas. These include public institutions or the public service, welfare organisations, trade unions, church education providers or associations. You are guaranteed to find your destiny.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
As an educator, you work with children and young people, for example, by providing them with individual support and assisting them in their working and learning behaviour. You accompany children and families in the school education process, work for integration and help with integration into working life. In adult education, you can also be responsible for the further development of concepts for different educational programmes, the further training of course instructors or the development of cooperations and networks.
PEDAGOGICAL PROJECT WORKER OR SUBJECT SPECIALIST
As a pedagogical project officer, you will use your expertise in various institutions and fields of activity, such as associations or foundations. Your tasks include, for example, preparing social needs, drawing up career plans, supporting qualification processes, assisting with application procedures, advising, supporting and qualifying staff, developing pedagogical concepts and networking and lobbying in the field.
- Fields of practice and target groups in education in the digital age
- Introduction to childhood education
- Education Management
- Social Psychology
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Flexibility and clear structures - cleverly combined
- Perfect to take your career to the next level: Study while working
- Possible at 14 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Mix of flexible online modules and regular classes
- Choose your own pace in online studies and deepen your knowledge with the help of experienced professors on campus
Popular degree programs
Social work represents the best possible preparation for ensuring social justice and equal opportunities for children, young people and adults in all life situations.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
Your Psychology degree will make you think further and deeper in order to understand human behaviour and provide individual counselling.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information