YOUR AGRICULTURE: MAKE IT MODERN.
The Bachelor in Agricultural Management is a great choice for you if you want to tackle the question of how farms can meet social demands and at the same time operate successfully. At IU International University of Applied Sciences, you will learn the technical basics of agriculture, systemic thinking and in-depth economic knowledge, with a focus on management. In this degree programme, you will be able to independently manage, develop and optimise production processes and operations in agriculture.
Against the backdrop of the leitmotifs of management, sustainability and digitalisation, in the Bachelor's degree programme in agricultural management you will be able to deepen your specialist knowledge in your specialisations, e.g. in modules such as "Management of Agriculture", "Agri-Business", "Resource Management and Material Flow Balance" or "Artificial Intelligence and Programming with Python" - and lay the foundation for your successful future in the field of agriculture.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Farm manager (m/f/d)
The tasks of farm managers include the development of sustainable concepts for agriculture in close cooperation with all relevant departments, especially production and sales. Farm managers are also responsible for the high-quality, economical and ecologically compatible production of agricultural goods.
Sales manager (m/f/d)
As a sales manager, you will coordinate and plan sales strategies and develop measures to acquire new customers. With the skills you have honed during your studies, you will be responsible for increasing the sales and turnover figures of your company and analysing precisely these results. You usually take care of your team in a managerial position and are a professional in the trade of agricultural products in the upstream and downstream industries, e.g. the chemical industry or the processing industry.
Agricultural consultant (m/f/d)
As a contact person for agricultural businesses, you will be able to deal with business management and production-related issues. Your subject areas include economic development, animal welfare or optimisation of ecological effects. Based on your expertise in economic management, you will ensure in your advisory position that the company is run efficiently and will regularly further your education in your field of expertise.
- Scientific Basics for Agriculture
- Basics of plant cultivation, plant protection and agroecology
- Business Mathematics
- Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
- Agricultural,- and Environmental Policy
- Production Economy of Agriculture
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Study or work? Just do both!
- The perfect way to start your career: study and gain work experience at the same time
- At over 35 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Regular rotation between theory on campus and practice in the company
- Apply what you have learned directly in practice and have more than three years of professional experience after graduation
Popular degree programs
Business administration – sets an important milestone for a professional career as a generalist in the field of business administration.
BWL - Accounting & Controlling
Business Administration - Accounting & Controlling is the ideal preparation for the exciting and diverse field of finance as well as all aspects of business and law.
Business Psychology – excellent preparation for better understanding and positively influencing people’s thinking, experience, action, and decision-making.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information