Bachelor's in Nursing Management - for leading figures with heart and mind.
Demographic change is confronting the healthcare system with ever greater challenges. There is not only a shortage of well-trained nursing staff but also a decreasing number of people with leadership qualities - whether in private or state care institutions. Our society needs people with business management skills and medical expertise, who always keep an overview of the interface between health administration, human resources and care. Sounds exciting? Then the Bachelor's programme in Nursing Management is just right for you.
As a student of the IU University Bachelor's programme in Nursing Management, you will acquire not only basic business and medical knowledge but also the necessary fundamentals on current legislation in the nursing sector. On top of this, you will be able to deepen your know-how even further, so that you will be able to use it later on, for example, in the fields of health economics, quality management or human resources. With a Bachelor's degree in Nursing Management, nothing stands in the way of a successful career in outpatient or inpatient nursing, geriatric and curative care.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Nursing Ward Management
As a ward manager, you will participate in the personnel management for your ward, organise work processes, monitor care processes, and carry out appropriate checks. You are also responsible for the ward’s internal stocks, you are the contact person for relatives, and you receive any complaints.
Health Administration Employee
You can work in the healthcare industry at the local, state, or federal level. As an employee in health administration at the municipal level, you may work in the health department. You are responsible for informing and educating the population about health matters as well as supporting their health.
Nursing Home Management
As the administrative manager of a nursing home, you are responsible for the organisation and management of your care facility as well as the profitability of its operations. You are also responsible for its personnel and public relations.
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Popular degree programs
Social work represents the best possible preparation for ensuring social justice and equal opportunities for children, young people and adults in all life situations.
Health management enables people to convince themselves to maintain and improve their health.
Nutrition science deals with the composition and effects of nutrition and gets to the bottom of diet-related diseases.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information
You'll find all of the important information about your study programme and IU International University of Applied Sciences in your personal brochure.