Why you should study at International University
- NO NUMERUS CLAUSUS
- We deliberately do not impose an NC. Instead, we find out together where your talents and strengths lie.
- APPLY ALL YEAR ROUND
- You can apply all year round - in some degree programmes 4 times a year: on 1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October!
- HIGHEST QUALITY IN TEACHING
- You will learn from lecturers who themselves have practical experience in their field. IU is state-recognised and accredited.
INTERLOCKING THEORY AND PRACTICE
Study, work and leisure - with us you can combine everything. Because you regularly alternate between theory and practice:
- You learn the theory at one of our study locations or virtually and independent of location.
- You complete the practical part on site at a local company.
- This allows you to apply what you have learned directly and to understand course content more quickly and easily.
- You can discuss questions from your everyday working life with your lecturers.
Just a student number? Not with us!
- The study advisory is there for you before you start into your studies.
- The study guides will provide you with personal support throughout your studies and give you valuable tips.
- Our lecturers are also there for you outside of the lectures.
10,000+ PRACTICE PARTNERS
You're not on your own when it comes to finding a practice partner. We will help you find the right company for your practice stages.
- For this purpose, we draw on our network of over 15,000 practice partners.
- We also support you in your application to other companies.
STUDY ON SITE – OR AT OUR VIRTUAL CAMPUS
With over 40 study locations, we can be found all over Germany. You still don't have a suitable study location for your dual studies nearby? Or do you simply want to be more flexible?
With our virtual campus, you can study from wherever you want: You will learn the theory virtually in small classes and complete your practical training at a company in the region of your choice.
LESSONS IN SMALL GROUPS
Overcrowded lecture halls? Not with us. Our lecturers teach in small groups, which means you can ask questions at any time, actively participate and benefit from a greater learning effect.
HIGHEST QUALITY IN TEACHING
The IU offers you an excellent study program with up-to-date content. The modern and practice-oriented teaching pays off: 2 out of 3 students are taken on by their practice partner after graduation. Our degree programs are accredited and state-recognized.
FREE ONLINE CONTINUING EDUCATION
Acquire additional know-how alongside your studies to have even better career prospects - or to increase your chances of being taken on by your practice partner. You have the opportunity to complete two courses in the IU distance learning program free of charge. You can take these courses at any time and earn a maximum of 10 ECTS credits.
You can get more information from your study advisory.
FREE DEALS AND DISCOUNTS
Whether useful software or discounts in online shops: As a student in dual studies at IU, you will have plenty of opportunities to save. We also give you great bonuses if you successfully recommend the dual study program to others.
THIS IS HOW VARIED YOUR STUDIES WILL BE WITH US
The content of our lectures is strongly oriented towards practice. Many topics are explained using current examples and discussed together. This makes our lectures highly interactive.
Consolidating and deepening acquired skills - that's what the practical exercises are all about. For example, you will work on case studies together with other students and - with the support of your professor – learn how to solve tasks by yourselves.
In our seminars, you will learn how to apply scientific methods: On the basis of specialist literature, you will deal with a concrete topic in a well-founded manner and work on it in a seminar paper.
- PRACTICAL SEMINARS
In our practical seminars, the focus is on theory-practice transfer. You will deal with concrete practical questions and apply the scientific know-how you have acquired.
- PRACTICAL PROJECTS
In our practical projects, you will work on a practical issue in your company under the guidance of your professor. The issue will be developed together with your practice partner.
- INTEGRATED LECTURES
With digital media such as videos, presentations or podcasts, you independently acquire content, which you then deepen in a practical manner in the subsequent attendance phases. You benefit from all the advantages of a classic lecture but also from more flexibility, because you can learn when, how and where you want!
Request free information