STUDY MECHATRONICS - YOUR TRIO TO SUCCESS.
With your Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics, you can start out in just about any industry. Increasing automation and digitalisation affect companies in a wide variety of sectors, and nowadays virtually no one can get by without digital systems or technical products. This is where your Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics comes in, because with the know-how you will have acquired in your mechatronics studies, you will be able to work in a software-based manner and at the same time apply interdisciplinary methods from electrical and mechanical engineering. In the course of your studies, you will deal with the fundamentals of engineering and acquire interdisciplinary skills.
In particular, you can expect mathematical and natural science basics such as physics and mathematics and engineering topics such as statics, materials science and technical thermodynamics. You will also learn about the design and analysis of technical systems. You will gain important insights into computer science, use current software tools and learn to program with C/C++.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Service engineer (m/f/d)
Your daily business as a service engineer will include the inspection, maintenance and repair of machines and systems on site at your client's premises. You may also be responsible for writing operating manuals or training other specialists on the machines and systems themselves.
Quality manager (m/f/d)
Your employers will be either industrial companies where you will be directly employed or independent quality assurance companies. In your role as a quality manager, you will ensure compliance with all important standards and specifications. You will check mechatronic systems for potential weaknesses and, in the event of a necessary rework, you will ensure that the process is carried out professionally.
Mechatronics technician in construction (m/f/d)
As a mechatronics technician in construction, you will not only take care of the commissioning, testing, maintenance and repair of machines, but also the installation of control software. In your role as a mechatronics engineer, you will also develop mechanical, electrical and electronic components and then assemble them into mechatronic systems.
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
Sounds good? Secure
your study place!
Sounds good? Secure
your study place!
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
Study or work? Just do both!
- The perfect way to start your career: study and gain work experience at the same time
- At over 35 locations as well as at the virtual campus
- Regular rotation between theory on campus and practice in the company
- Apply what you have learned directly in practice and have more than three years of professional experience after graduation
Popular degree programs
The Bachelor’s programme in Business Informatics – the most important interface between business administration and IT.
Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Industrie 4.0
With your Industrial Engineering in the Industry 4.0 course of studies, you will be ready for the digitalisation of entire industry sectors.
IT optimally prepares you for the special topics and future challenges in the IT world.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Save 1.444€ by 2 December
for a distance learning programme
Save 1.444€ & get a free iPad
by 2 December for distance learning
Request free information