Bachelor’s programme in Real Estate Management – your key to a career in the real estate industry.
Do you have a talent for sales, and skills in dealing with a wide variety of people? That is the perfect foundation for a career in the real estate industry. However, the industry is not just about renting and selling buildings, it is also about handling challenges in business. This is a situation a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Management will prepare you for. From location analysis to the marketing of properties to the most important foundations of construction technology, your professional opportunities are as varied and promising as the IU programme itself.
The IU Bachelor’s in Real Estate Management will provide you with the most important professional knowledge in the construction industry as well as business fundamentals so you can recognise current trends in the real estate market. The individual modules in the programme also help you acquire the necessary skills in the areas of statistics, project management and corporate management. You will also be able to supplement your academic studies with elective specialisations to open up professional opportunities later, such as in e-commerce or in online and social media marketing.
Do you want to know more?
In our free and non-binding information material you will find out everything about:
- Content of your studies
- Admission and application
- Prices in detail
Why you should study at IU
- SALARY INCREASE up to 20%
- By studying at IU International University, you can expect up to 20% more salary in your future career.
- MORE RESPONSIBILITY IN THE JOBS OF THE FUTURE
- The job market is constantly changing - studying with us gives you the perfect preparation for the business world.
- OPTIMAL PROMOTION AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Start out in the professional world without compromises - no problem with a degree from us.
Real Estate/Property Manager
As a property manager, you record, organise, and monitor all commercial, technical, and infrastructural matters related to the maintenance of real estate property. You take care of properties in all their stages: from new construction, their use, sale process, and in general, ensure the optimal management of houses and flats used for business or private purposes. Depending on the type of property you manage, you will, for example, convene owners’ meetings, advise and support owners in the selection of tenants, conclude rental contracts, or organise the handover of properties. Cleaning, maintenance, and renovation of properties are also part of your responsibilities.
As an estate agent, you work as a broker for property and rental of flats, business premises, and land. You visit properties, determine their appropriate prices, and create their attractive descriptions for properties. After you have added properties to your brokerage portfolio, you look for potential buyers, conduct viewings, and negotiate sales prices and modalities. You also advise potential buyers on relevant financing matters.
- Business mathematics
- Financing and investment
- Real estate law
- Real estate and portfolio controlling
- Property valuation
- Construction fundamentals
Our bachelor's degree programs are generally free admission programs. Precondition, in any case, is at least a university entrance qualification in the form of:
- A General qualification diploma or vocational technical diploma
- An entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences
- A master craftsman's diploma
- Or advanced further training
- Or at least two years of vocational training plus at least three years of professional experience.
For detailed information and advice about possible exceptions, please refer to the corresponding subpage of the respective bachelor's degree program.
Have you already completed a vocational training, have you been working professionally for several years or have you been able to successfully complete your studies? Perfect! This is because you can then have certain prior credits and academic achievements specifically recognized to shorten your study time and reduce your tuition fees.
You can find out which of your previous degrees, certificates or professional experience and skills can be credited to you on the websites of the individual course of study or directly from the student advisor for the location you are interested in.
The study that adapts to your life
Request information on the type of study that is best for you.
For maximum flexibility and maximum success - study 100% online
- Ideal for graduating with maximum flexibility: study when, where and how you want.
- 100% online study - no compulsory attendance and optionally full or part-time
- Take exams online or locally if you wish
- Maximum support from tutors, professors and study coaches
Popular degree programs
Bachelor’s programme in Real Estate– opens doors and professional opportunities.
Architecture offers the perfect combination of creativity and solid engineering knowledge for small and large construction projects.
Civil engineering approaches the construction of projects in a scientific and analytic manner and supports the work in interdisciplinary teams.
What we have to offer
- study programmes to choose from, tailored to your needs
- companies educate with us as practice partners
- locations or study online worldwide
Request free information
You'll find all of the important information about your study programme and IU International University of Applied Sciences in your personal brochure.